    SubjectRe: BP6 noapic
    On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 03:32:42PM +0000, Zdenek Kabelac wrote:
    > Are you sure everything is correct for dual celeron systems in the Apic
    > architecture?
    If you're having problems with the BP6 crashing on you, could you try the
    "QQ" beta bios ( will point you in the right place)? For me and
    at least one other person, the QQ bios seems to fix a lot of problems. If
    you want to discuss the BP6 further, try the mailing list referenced in the
    FAQ at , the linux-kernel
    list isn't really the appropriate place to discuss broken hardware, even if
    Linux does tend to exacerbate the situation.
    It sounds like you're also running into problems with the HPT66 IDE
    controller, those are independant of the BP6 lockup problems, but I can't
    realyl help since I use SCSI. People on the aforementioned list would
    probably be a good way to get help tho.

    |My opinions are those of, not Oracle /|
    ! /|

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.022 / U:67.280 seconds]