SubjectLinux trademark garbage
Noticed on LinuxToday:

"MontaVista will enhance the already good performance of the standard
Linux kernel for more predictable "soft" real-time response and will partner
with real-time Linux leader FSMLabs to offer an RTLinuxTM accelerator for
"hard" real-time applications. " and "RTLinux is a trademark of VJY
Associates L.L.C."

RT Linux has been the name of the RT Linux patches for ages. This seems to
me to be a case of, "We can't close our code, so we'll make a generic
trademark and prevent competaion"..

Were they authorized to use 'Linux' as a part of 'their' trademark