SubjectRe: How to survive in a Micro$oft environment??

I agree with this assessement, however, if the underlying IP stack
returns errant data, then it could cause the application to malfunction,
so I would not dismiss looking at what's going on in the IP stack so
quickly, particularly since there seem to be other problems with NT
servers related to this problem with ICMP requests. At any rate, this
is Caldera's problem, since LIZARD is their installer. They have the
trace and the info, and are looking at it.

Jeff

"David S. Miller" wrote:

> There is nothing in the Linux kernel networking which would
> generate DNS requests to a whole span of successive IP
> addresses, the application asks for this to happen.
>
> So I say it's probably a bug in the Caldera installer,
> so start looking there.
>
> Later,
> David S. Miller
> davem@redhat.com

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.075 / U:0.040 seconds]