SubjectRe: [OT] 4 port ethernet cards in Linux?
I just gave up on that same thing... I'm fed up with tulips and I didn't
get a good feeling for the Adaptec starfire driver. I ordered 2-port
Intel EtherExpress Pro/100 lan adapters yesterday, and we plan to put
two per machine. If you want to know how they work out, e-mail me back.
I'm not doing any channel bonding with them though.

Good luck

Jeff

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 08:05:09PM +0100, Pedro M. Rodrigues wrote:

> Hello all! This may be off-topic, but does anyone has experience
> with 4 port ethernet cards in Linux? How good are their drivers, are
> they open-source and do they provide channel bonding with any
> kind of switching equipment? I´ve seen Phobos sell some with
> Linux support, but now they seem to just license the technology to
> OEM´s.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans