    SubjectRe: Kernel bugs found using inspect tool
    > Eh? But you are using bitwise or. I had logical or, whose order is
    > defined, being that of lazy left-right evaluation, and whose precedence
    > is looser than that of the relational operators precisely so that you
    > can write boolean propositional compounds without those annoying parens.

    Thats why its faster using bitwise or. Logical or has a strict left->right
    evaluation rule in C bitwise doesnt so you can generate nicer code, tricks
    like near branchless and sequences using cmp, adc

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.022 / U:0.420 seconds]