SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.15pre9
In message <>,
rd B. Johnson" writes:
| On 18 Feb 2000, Matthias Andree wrote:
| > Alan Cox <> writes:
| > > o Add Yamaha CRW6416S to the lun blacklist (Tim Waugh)
| > Wah, will they ever learn things?
| Emm. This CW Writer works okay for me. What is the problem?

If you have SCSI configured to probe all LUNs of a device, some broken
devices (both SCSI and ATAPI) will report the device on all LUNs. (Some
non-broken devices do use multiple LUNs; for example, some CD changers may
allow you to select which CD to read by LUN.)

brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl
system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt
carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering kf8nh