    SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.15pre9
    In message <>,
    rd B. Johnson" writes:
    | On 18 Feb 2000, Matthias Andree wrote:
    | > Alan Cox <> writes:
    | > > o Add Yamaha CRW6416S to the lun blacklist (Tim Waugh)
    | > Wah, will they ever learn things?
    | Emm. This CW Writer works okay for me. What is the problem?

    If you have SCSI configured to probe all LUNs of a device, some broken
    devices (both SCSI and ATAPI) will report the device on all LUNs. (Some
    non-broken devices do use multiple LUNs; for example, some CD changers may
    allow you to select which CD to read by LUN.)

    brandon s. allbery os/2,linux,solaris,perl
    system administrator kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt
    carnegie mellon / electrical and computer engineering kf8nh

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.022 / U:1.932 seconds]