    SubjectRe: 2.3.46 and 2.3.47pre2 console weirdness?
       Date:   Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:16:24 -0500
    From: Simon Kirby <sim@stormix.com>

    When sshing to my mailserver in a console and loading up mutt, I
    see that sometimes when there is a big screen update or when a lot
    of text is sent at once, the console somehow gets stuck as if I
    pressed ^S or scroll-lock, but the scroll-lock LED does not light.
    If I press scroll-lock twice, the session resumes. Pressing it
    once makes the LED come on, but nothing changes.

    Are you on an SMP system and are you using any of the framebuffer
    drivers for the console or just the normal VGA console driver?

    Later,
    David S. Miller
    davem@redhat.com

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.028 / U:0.396 seconds]