    SubjectRe: Standards of Conduct
    Also sprach Coy A Hile:
    } You actually think the suits will be reaing the source? If they don't like
    } our choice of comments/debugging messages, that's their problem.
    I don't really care what people think of the e-mails which are bandied
    about on l-k, the comments in the source code, or what debugging messages
    say. However, when spitting out error messages, those should be
    informative first and foremost. If, afterwards, you want to be cute, by
    all means do so, but at least give the information a go.

    (Can I mention "Hilter" on this thread to finally kill it? :)

    || Bill Wendling

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.020 / U:14.940 seconds]