SubjectRe: strange behaviour with test13-pre6
Date
On Saturday 30 December 2000 09:40 pm, mkloppstech@freenet.de wrote:
| With test13-pre6 I suddenly found that I could not change the
| console. When I wanted to enter a command letters were changed:
| greek \mu appeared for m,
| tilde n for e.
|
| After a few seconds the system returned to normal behaviour.
| No messages can be found in the logfiles.

similar behavior at boot, at least since test11, to wit: at boot:
prompt, hitting tab causes what seems to be several pages of
scrolling with the odd character here and there, in place of a list
of available boot options. after several seconds, boot: prompt
reappears as usual, and one may, if one has remembered their names,
type in any of the possibilities, and boot that choice.
--
dep