My solution to this has always been to make a cross compiler environment
(even if it is the same processor family). Thusly i386-linux-gcc knows
that the target system's include files are in:

/usr/local/<project>-tools/i386-linux/include (/linux, /asm)

The other advantage to this is that I can switch my host environment
(within reason - compatible host glibcs, ok) and not have to change the
target compiler.

--
Joe deBlaquiere
Red Hat, Inc.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.519 / U:0.168 seconds]