SubjectRe: non-gcc linux? (was Re: Where did kgcc go in 2.4.0-test10?)
Jes,

Hey how's Itanium been lately?

As was mentioned before, there are nonproprietary compilers around as
well that might be good choices. My point is that the ANSI C steering
committee is probably a more balanced forum to determine C syntax than
the gcc team. We should adopt c99 syntax where feasible, for example. I
am not asking anyone to use a proprietary compiler of they do not choose
to do so.

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten