    SubjectLinux job accounting demo next week

    Linux job accounting will be demo'd at the SGI booth
    next week at SuperComputing 2000 in Dallas. I think
    the SGI and LANL lawyers are down to the last legal issue
    to be resolved, and then the source will be available at

    We've got some testing to complete yet. All of the
    commands are ported, new i/o counters added to the kernel,
    and disk accounting, daily and periodic reports are being

    The demo systems are based off of linux 2.4.0-test7 with
    patches for the job infrastructure and csa code. Almost all of
    the job accounting kernel work is done in a loadable module, so
    the other kernel changes are small.

    Marlys Kohnke Silicon Graphics Inc. 655F Lone Oak Drive
    (651)683-5324 Eagan, MN 55121

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:45    [W:0.028 / U:30.260 seconds]