    SubjectLinux job accounting demo next week
    Date

    Linux job accounting will be demo'd at the SGI booth
    next week at SuperComputing 2000 in Dallas. I think
    the SGI and LANL lawyers are down to the last legal issue
    to be resolved, and then the source will be available at
    http://oss.sgi.com/projects/csa.

    We've got some testing to complete yet. All of the
    commands are ported, new i/o counters added to the kernel,
    and disk accounting, daily and periodic reports are being
    created.

    The demo systems are based off of linux 2.4.0-test7 with
    patches for the job infrastructure and csa code. Almost all of
    the job accounting kernel work is done in a loadable module, so
    the other kernel changes are small.

    ----
    Marlys Kohnke Silicon Graphics Inc.
    kohnke@sgi.com 655F Lone Oak Drive
    (651)683-5324 Eagan, MN 55121

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:45    [W:0.020 / U:149.116 seconds]