    SubjectRe: [NEW DRIVER] firestream
    Jes Sorensen wrote:
    > I think the most important issue is when doing header files to make
    > sure they go with the driver code and not in include/linux unless
    > there really is a reason to expose them to user space. No reason to
    > export register definitions for Ethernet cards down there.

    Agreed, that there are some headers that IMHO need to be moved out of
    include/linux because they aren't used in userspace, and they aren't
    public interfaces, nor shared across directories.

    Jeff Garzik |
    Building 1024 | The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense
    MandrakeSoft | -- Picasso

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:47    [W:0.021 / U:0.492 seconds]