    SubjectRe: Tux 2 patents
    For what it's worth, the system was called "Jackdaw" and was written by
    Mike Challis. It was in extensive use on the University's MVT/MVS/MVSXA
    mainframe for many years as the database for holding user information. The
    document Alain's got is probably Computer Laboratory Technical Report no. 1
    (yes, One!).

    If it isn't, and you need it, see

    http://www.ftp.cl.cam.ac.uk/ftp/papers/reports/TR.txt

    Jackdaw was phased out when the mainframe was decommissioned about 5 years
    ago. Mike's still around, but I think he's retired.

    -- Timothy