SubjectRe: Tux2 - evil patents sighted

I am having Andrew McCullough review these patents to determine if there
are any infringement issues that may affect us. Whomever is concerned
her, if it would not be too much trouble, please forward what
documentation and patent no.'s to wandrew@timpanogas.org and copy me at
jmerkey@timpanogas.org and we will forward them to Malinkrodt &
Malinkrodt in Salt Lake City. I'll pay them to do a patent infringment
analysis, and post their analysis to interested/affected parties.

:-)

Jeff

"J. Dow" wrote:

> From: "Daniel Phillips" <news-innominate.list.linux.kernel@innominate.de>
>
> > Yes, I know the game, Unisys played it with gif. Wait until it's in
> > widespread use then appear out of the woodwork and demand licence fees.
> > It's called submarining. It's evil. People and corporations who do it
> > are little better than thugs.
>
> This one is a bad example, Daniel. The word from inside UniSys is that
> this was pure ineptitude in action.
> {o.o}
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:39    [W:0.147 / U:0.112 seconds]