    hi !

    i need to use ramdisk for root for my embedded linux ppc board.
    is there some way that i can combine the images vmlinux and ramdisk
    image so that they cn be loaded by the bootloader as a single image ?
    the reason i need this is because i am using a existing loader which can
    simply download the image and execute it.

    please cc the reply to my email as i am not on the mailing list.

    regards,

    tulika