hi !

i need to use ramdisk for root for my embedded linux ppc board.
is there some way that i can combine the images vmlinux and ramdisk
image so that they cn be loaded by the bootloader as a single image ?
the reason i need this is because i am using a existing loader which can
simply download the image and execute it.

please cc the reply to my email as i am not on the mailing list.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:41    [W:0.022 / U:0.124 seconds]