SubjectRe: IDE-cd problem with 2.4-test9

Linux/Andre/Jens,

Who owns the EOI and APIC code this week? (Peter Anvin? I think). Looks
like we've got
a problem down in the interrupt subsystem somewhere -- Bruno is seeing
RX errors on the ethernet card when ide-scsi goes south for the winter.
Forwaring to Andre and Jens ...

Jeff