    SubjectWeird device out-of-space error
    cvs server: cannot rewrite CVS/Entries.Backup: No space left on device

    These are the sort of errors i'm getting from cvs but this is what df -m
    tells me on the partition i'm downloading on
    /dev/hda4 6865 4899 1610 76% /

    I'm not sure how to test this on a diff program from cvs since it might
    have to do something with how cvs goes about creating the files. Is anyone
    aware of a cvs bug?
    cvs version is Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.10.8 (client/server)
    (packaged in debian woody)
    By the way, this is Linux version 2.4.0-test9-vm-OOM (rik's vm-oom patch
    from oct. 6). This has been up for 6 days 14 hours.
    I dont seem to be getting any out of space errors by any other programs but
    considering the uptime of this kernel version, i'm not so sure if it's
    entirely a cvs problem since i've cvs'd bigger stuff than star-office and
    never got this error.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 12:45    [W:0.020 / U:1.296 seconds]