Subject2.2.x + Reiserfs + ext3 question.
Is it safe or recommended to apply both reiserfs and ext3 patches
simultaneously to a 2.2.16/17 kernel? I've been using reiserfs
for a few months no problems at all, and want to try ext3 now
that people are saying it is fairly stable. I'd ideally like to
use both simultaneously and to some testing.

Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks.

Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Open source advocate
Computer Consultant - Capslock Consulting
Copyright 2000 all rights reserved
If you're interested in computer security, and want to stay on top of the
latest security exploits, and other information, visit: