    Subject2.2.x + Reiserfs + ext3 question.
    Is it safe or recommended to apply both reiserfs and ext3 patches
    simultaneously to a 2.2.16/17 kernel? I've been using reiserfs
    for a few months no problems at all, and want to try ext3 now
    that people are saying it is fairly stable. I'd ideally like to
    use both simultaneously and to some testing.

    Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks.
    TTYL

    Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Open source advocate
    Computer Consultant - Capslock Consulting
    Copyright 2000 all rights reserved