    SubjectRe: Interesting analysis of linux kernel threading by IBM

    > My test suite is poor and is for this reason that I like if someone having a
    > best testing console ( like IBM guys and others I hope ) gives a test to
    > the patch.

    I know the guy form IBM is watching this thread. I see alot of boo and hah
    about this patch. Before we do anything the patch really needs to be
    tested and studied under all types of conditions. When we have really
    numbers then we can chose what to do with the patch.

    Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
    James Simmons (o_
    fbdev/gfx developer (o_ (o_ //\
    http://www.linux-fbdev.org (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
    http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.018 / U:59.884 seconds]