    SubjectIBM & Linux
    Quoted from the ibm website:

    workloads as well. We look forward to working with the members of
    Linux community to design, develop, and measure prototypes of Linux
    code to support the changes described above. Whether or not these
    changes make their way into the base kernel is another matter, and
    only by experimenting with these changes and studying their behavior
    under more general workloads will the Linux community be able to
    determine whether such changes should be incorporated into the base
    kernel or not.

    I think it's great that a company as big as IBM wants to work with the
    linux-kernel developers in making linux better, i hope other companies see
    this example and jump in too, i'm already amazed at the amount of work
    that gets done on this list and i hope you guys keep up the good
    work(maybe in the future when i learn more i can join you in hacking the

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:56    [W:0.020 / U:5.320 seconds]