SubjectRe: [Semi-OT,important] ORBS globally blocks users of these lists
Henrik Olsen <> writes:

> > ORBS has NO MEANS, NO RIGHT and NO JUSTIFICATION to block domains just
> > because they do not co-operate. Period. They may block relaying hosts
> > within, but the approach is wrong. In dubio pro reo.

> ORBS do not block anything, it's the admins who deside whether to use ORBS
> or not who block.

ORBS are holding up false claims, administrators block ORBS-blacklisted
servers, which makes ORBS effectively do illegitimate blocking.

I'm not going to use ORBS.

Matthias Andree

Hi! I'm the infamous .signature virus!
Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!