    SubjectRe: Re: config-menus
    On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 02:26:26AM +0200, David Weinehall wrote:

    > > > o A "Prompt for drivers/code flagged DANGEROUS" option in the
    > > > code-maturity section that is conditional depending on EXPERIMENTAL
    > > What is the difference between experimental/dangerous, except the
    > > latter scares people.
    > That was kind of the idea... There is a reason for flagging code
    > DANGEROUS. Only people who really doesn't care if their dogs die, their
    > grandmas get abducted by aliens, their disks crashed and their screens
    > burned out enables such code, while many wannabe hackers enables
    > EXPERIMENTAL code.

    And could you please put _exactly_ that in the "Help" menu for the
    CONFIG_DANGEROUS switch. I think there should be some humour in such boring
    things as configuring a new kernel. ;)

    --
    _ciao, Jens_______________________________ http://www.pinguin.conetix.de

    You can tune a file system, but you can't tuna fish
    -- man tunefs