Subjectmkinitrd problem...
Date
Hi...
I was hoping someone could give me some advice. I've got a system on which
I installed RedHat v6.0 and am upgrading it to v2.2.9. I've done a make
menuconfig and have gone through and tried to recompile the kernel, but am
unable to do a mkinitrd because the loop device isn't loading. ( I did a
make menuconfig then make dep; make clean install bzImage modules
modules_install)
The loop device is not loading even with an insmod -f and the host is
reporting non-referenced errors. (Sorry, but I didn't copy down the errors.
Please let me know if they're needed.)
Is there any way that I can force the loop module to be loaded?? (it is
selected as a module in menuconfig)
Could someone please explain to me why this might be happening?
Thank you!
Heather

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.019 / U:0.092 seconds]