SubjectRe: [ OFFTOPIC ] Re: The Linux Kernel Project Management System (INITIAL PROPOSAL)
Larry McVoy wrote:
> > Can I download BitKeeper _right now_? If
> > not, then it's not a clearly better product in any way.
>
> Yup, you can. You have to sign a beta agreement because I haven't written
> down the license yet, but other than that, yes.

Hi Larry,

I have signed and snail-mailed you the beta-agreement about three
months ago. I haven't heard from you since. Any word on when I will
be able to test-drive BK?

Roger.

------ Microsoft SELLS you Windows, Linux GIVES you the whole house ------