SubjectRe: File System size limits on VeryLarge RAIDs
As explained some months ago, we use real Linux 2.0.36 and RedHat 5.2 as server
in the
medical field for images storage.

We are using DPT and/or ICP Vortex RAID 5 controllers addressing 36 GB physical

disks. The larger RAID currently installed is a 8 * 36 GB disks which, all
together,
offers ~ 210 GB logical storage. Now, all over these 210 GB we declared some
logical drives of 30 GB each. Our product is able to manage volumes as being
used as a single large volume.

Nothing to say about. We had to install a few updates like fdisk and fsync
but, after that, the systems are working nicely.

Feel free to contact me for any further assitance.