SubjectRe: Linux Kernel Project Management System (2nd REVISION)

Jordan Mendelson writes...
> Current Situation
> [...]

You are describing the current situation, and asking for a tool or
tools which will do --> the current situation <-- better.
I suggest that while this may make the system more efficient,
it will merely allow you to arrive at the same problems even faster.

Perhapse an enumeration of the problems with the current system
may be revealing? Some analytic reasoning about causes and
solutions is then possible. Fixing the problems will mean changing
the current system. If you don't change anything, you wont fix
anything.

So, what are the problems?

Regards
Peter Miller E-Mail: millerp@canb.auug.org.au
/\/\* WWW: http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~millerp/
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are personal and do not necessarily
reflect the opinion of my employer or the opinions of my colleagues.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:1.973 / U:0.012 seconds]