SubjectRe: [Q]: Linux and real device drivers
Jes Sorensen <> writes:

> So, it just shows how little it takes to upgrade - I would be
> surprised if the other vendors didn't provide similar packages.

The existence of nonexistence of vendor-supplied packages isn't the
only thing that determines whether an upgrade is easy or even

Also, isn't the original poster the Mastodon 'vendor'? Presumably the
upgrade is considerably more work for him.

nat lanza --------------------- research programmer, parallel data lab, cmu scs --------------------------------
there are no whole truths; all truths are half-truths -- alfred north whitehead