SubjectRe: Linux 2.3.18ac6
Alan Cox wrote:

> 2.3.18ac6
> o USB updates (Gregory Smith)
> | This breaks ezusb. Can you fix pls..

No wonder, it reverted about a month of ezusb changes...

Greg, please apply this to your tree too, so my changes
don't get reverted by your next patch...

Also, there's an audio update. I've now rolled my own descriptor
parsing routines, and they seem to collect the relevant info
at least from AudioStreaming interfaces. Mixer is there too
but untested, I still don't have an audio device to play
with except my own, which doesn't have a mixer. (I've ordered
speakers 2 weeks ago or so, they didn't arrive so far).

For more info read the comment on top of the audio.c patch.

Tom[unhandled content-type:application/x-gzip]