    SubjectRe: MVP4 sound Support
    > Anthony Barbachan wrote:
    > > I've got a motherboad with an MVP4 chipset. This chipset has
    > > video and sound. Its suppose to have backward Soundblaster
    > > however sound still doesn't work. I was wondering if anybody was
    working on
    > > a sound driver for this integrated sound in this chipset. If not I
    > > write one myself.
    > Funny you should say that. :) I just e-mailed such a driver to Alan
    > Cox for inclusion in future kernels. You can get stable version 1.0.0
    > at
    > Regards,
    > Jeff

    Alright!!! Great the sound was the only thing left to have this system
    fully capable. Does this driver require the builtin SB emulation or are you
    controling the PCI sound system directly? I'd like to turn off the SB
    emulation if its unneeded.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.020 / U:172.536 seconds]