SubjectRe: ISDN and the feature freeze (was: no driver change for 2.4?)
On Fri 06 Aug 1999, Rogier Wolff wrote:
> Rogier Wolff wrote:
> > So there is varied bunch of people hanging around on "linux-kernel"
> > who look at various bits and pieces. So there is a bunch of people on
> > "i4ldeveloper" who look at various bits and pieces.
>
> I've been told that contrary to what I thought, i4ldeveloper is a
> closed mailing list.

AFAIK it's a well-kept secret (well, it was :-) that people who are
interested in ISDN4Linux development (but not active developers
themselves) may get a subscription if they ask nicely. I think the
reluctance to make it fully open is the experience with the isdn4linux
mailing list, which has an astounding amount of traffic.

However, perhaps it should be archived somewhere publicly, that may help
in that direction.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/