    SubjectRe: Call for Authors: Open Publishing licenced Kernel Programming
    Hi Gary.

    > We have a table of contents online at
    > http://members.xoom.com/teledynamics/book and invite your
    > comments.

    I've just had a look at the TOC, and would suggest the following
    tweaks to it...

    :
    Why is LINUX so great?
    - New features in LINUX 2.2/2.3
    + New features in LINUX
    + The 2.2 kernel series
    + The 2.3 kernel series
    Unix foundations (10)
    :
    Network Devices (20)
    + Telecommunications Links
    + Protocols
    + Parallel Link Internet Protocol (PLIP)
    + Serial Link Internet Protocol (SLIP)
    + Serial Link Relay Protocol (SLiRP)
    + Point to Point Protocol (PPP)
    + Interfaces
    + The 'Null Modem' Connection
    + Analogue Modems (POTS)
    + Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
    + Asynchronous Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)
    + Wired networking
    + Ethernet
    + Token Ring
    + Wireless Networking