SubjectRe: Linux 2.2.11pre4
"Chris Jones" <> writes:

|> Why not just make the page look like a man page, with the usual
|> headings and layout, but with the added advantage of hyperlinks. In a
|> way, that's what I suspect the info stuff is supposed to do, it's just
|> a pity that it is such a disgusting interface (how intuitive is using
|> "(* foo)" as a 'clickable' link?!).

IMHO you really should try out the next info version once it is released
(which should be RSN). It has been largely extended, eg. with vi/less
like key bindings in addition to the emacs bindings.

Andreas Schwab "And now for something completely different."
SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg