SubjectRe: NFS V3-Protocol Someone working on it?
From

>> Please note that I'm in the process of thinking of a redesign
>> of the code for handling asynchronous write requests (and
>> probably too the code for handling large rsize), since I gather
>> Linus isn't too happy with it. Anybody who would like to
>> contribute ideas/code etc are quite welcome to do so...

> Ok, I will get the code and have a look at it. As soon as I
> have some time (probably next weekend) I will work on the
> redesign for asynchronous write requests and perhaps other
> sections. Should I send ideas/patches directly to you or should
> I place them on the list?

Perhaps it would be best if we keep most of it off the list for the
moment.

Of course, design issues will need to be discussed publicly (on
Linux-kernel) if we want to avoid turning out yet another rejected
patch.

Cheers,
Trond

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.031 / U:0.160 seconds]