    Subjecthighly offtopic, stop now (was Re: [offtopic] funny BSD people)
       Date:   Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>

    Its quite amusing, in email Brian F. Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org> is
    quite insistent that Alan "stole bsd code". Actually I wonder if
    thats actionable libel.

    Check some of their changelogs to in_pcb.c and in_pcb.h, note the
    entry where the socket hashing function changes somewhere between 1
    and 2 years ago, it even outright credits me with the idea from the
    Linux socket hashing function. And honestly I don't care, there is no
    reason to care, this discussion is pointless.

    This conversation is offtopic and going nowhere fast, can people take
    it somewhere else?

    Later,
    David S. Miller
    davem@redhat.com

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.018 / U:119.936 seconds]