SubjectRe: Welcome to Asian Eighteen!! - Add-asia18:lin9349131494.
What sick bastard wrote this? OK, so sometimes things go way off topic, there
are even personal insults, etc... but I can see absolutely *no* place on the
Linux kernel mailing list for this filth.

If I receive subsequent forwardings from "asianeighteen.com", your company
will be on the receivingend of legal action.

Jon.