Subject[patch] Fibre Channel IP/SCSI Driver
Hello:
A patch against 2.2.9 for the IP/SCSI Fibre Channel driver for the
Interphase 5526/55x6 card can be obtained from the University of New
Hampshire's InterOperability Lab's (IOL) web page at
www.iol.unh.edu/consortiums/fc/linux/iphase.html

The patch should apply cleanly against 2.2.10 as well.

o supports IP and SCSI simultaneously
o supports Loop, FL_Port to NL_port and F_port to N_Port
topologies.
o tested on x86 and alpha
o some degree of SMP testing done.

Up to now this version of code has only been used by the people at the
IOL. The driver was initially meant to be a IP only driver. The SCSI stuff
was added later on. So I expect at least the IP part to work decently. The
SCSI code has gone through some degree of testing but not as much
testing as the IP code has received. Having said all that, the SCSI code
works for me at our lab.

If you get a chance to try the patch, please do let me know if it works
(or does not work) for you!

Thanks,
-Vineet

Vineet Abraham Fibre Channel Student Engineer Durham, NH
vma@iol.unh.edu UNH InterOperability Lab (603) 862-0701

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.073 / U:0.028 seconds]