SubjectRe: Sound Doesn't Work Under 2.3.13-pre8
Hi Jeremy.

> Just a note that sound appears broken under 2.3.13-pre8. I have
> an Ensoniq ES1371 using compiled-in kernel driver; it appears to
> request it's ioport range fine, yet doesn't get an IRQ for some
> reason (and doesn't give any messages during boot..)

I also have an ES1371 on one of my systems, and I discovered that the
ES1371 driver doesn't manage to register its io ports or its irq
unless the ES1370 driver is also present. Not sure why.

I will add that I have still not managed to get it to work, but having
both of the above compiled in at least lets it register its ports...

Best wishes from Riley.