Subjecttoken ring, cards

I am trying to talk a big microsoft shop into putting a linux firewall on
their network.

I have a fresh install of redhat 6.0.

The outbound side is a 3c95x card and works well.

the inbound side is a madge token ring card. and the module refuses to
load. also the ibmtr card refuse to load

the message is init_module

device or resource busy.

the madge card is a legacy ISA card. I have tried two differnet interupts
with the same resulte.

there are only three cards in the box. An AGP video card.

the 3com ethernet card and
the madge token ring card.

the parallel port and serial port two are turned off in the bios and the
interupts for the token ring card are set to legacy isa in the bios.

cat /proc/interrupts and /proc/ioports show no conflicts

can anyone help me with this problem?

bob shepard

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.042 / U:0.944 seconds]