    SubjectRe: Are there kernel testing suites out there? We need them.
    This is a bit off on an tangent, but I'm in the process of porting the
    user-mode kernel up to 2.3. This will make the development and running of an
    automated test suite easier. I'd particularly like to see a coverage suite
    for the kernel. With a test coverage analyzer and the user-mode kernel, this
    ought to be possible. This kind of test suite would take effort to maintain,
    but there are are lot more people out there able to do this kind of thing than
    there are able to do kernel development.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.018 / U:2.812 seconds]