SubjectMotorola Web Site
Hi Everybody,

This mail has two purposes. First of all Motorola
has finally got a web page for linux. There are a few
things up including some updates to the pci services
changes previously posted to this list and various
source file to get linux up on our PowerPC platforms.
Give it a try at:

www.mcd.mot.com/linux

Second, I apologize for previously posting the diffs and
howto for the pci services to these lists. I, however, did
not have any other means until now. Since Alan Cox and others
were complaining that Motorola had not posted these changes
I felt I had no other choice.

To those of you on slow connections I do realize what I did.
You will notice that I do not mail in html or anything else
that bloats mail box sizes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Johnnie Peters
Motorola Computer Group

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.098 / U:0.108 seconds]