    SubjectRe: tcp or telnet problem?
    This suggestion only applies if the customer's box is the RedHat one,
    and you are using MS's telnet.

    When I have a telnet session going from Win95 to RedHat 5.2, and I run
    the 'top' command, I only get the first 5 lines, and the header line
    for the processes. No processes actually show up. If I use netterm
    (trial download available at to telnet, I can see
    processes within top. Maybe this is a similar thing?