    SubjectRe: [alsa-devel] Some Audiality info...
    Date
    >From:   "David Olofson" <olofson@angelfire.com>
    >
    >Back with a description of my project; Audiality.

    I could not find anything to download. Please put anything related to
    Audiality (if anything additional exists) including the Audiality Sequencer
    source codes available, if possible.

    Also, why not use Arts, SF or Quasimodo as an audio engine? They exists
    already.

    BTW, I would like to know if somebody is working on the kernel problems
    shown by Benno Senoner. That is, audio RT process handling A/D & D/A
    should not freeze during heavy disk usage.

    Yours,

    Juhana

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.023 / U:3.936 seconds]