SubjectRe: New virtual in-memory file system
Hi Steve.

> [uuencoded tarball]

>> ===8<=== CUT ===>8===
>>> M%YN(W#<*N>\LU22\?(GC-*PX+:/[CGA._6&.>4T>]1#&PA<AIG0I@)5?-8V<
>>> =M=]<7^MK?:VO];6^UM?Z6E]_Y/4O"<%%3@!0````
>>> `
>>> end
>>> --cut here-->8--------------

>> Obvious comment: What's all that junk for? I would presume it's some
>> sort of encrypted version of your file system, but I've no means of
>> handling it so can't do anything with it...

> You're kidding, aren't you?

Nope. I originally assumed it was uuencoded, but uudecode says
otherwise...

Also, what's the point of using uuencode nowadays? All it does is
bloat the filesize unnecessarily, thus increasing the download costs
associated with it...

Best wishes from Riley.