    SubjectOut of memory -- System halted
    Couldn't get 2.3.11 to boot with the vesafb mode switching enabled, so
    I turned it off to see if there were any messages I might be able to
    see with the console remaining in text mode. Looks like something
    weird going on with memory sizeing/usage at boot time. I'm getting
    "Out of memory -- System halted".

    I seem to remember some discussion about making sure binutils was
    current: I'm using Anything else I should know about?

    Bob Tracy | "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist- "
    Firewall Security Corp. | - Last words of Union General John Sedgwick, | Battle of Spotsylvania Court House, U.S. Civil War

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.019 / U:39.736 seconds]