SubjectOut of memory -- System halted
Couldn't get 2.3.11 to boot with the vesafb mode switching enabled, so
I turned it off to see if there were any messages I might be able to
see with the console remaining in text mode. Looks like something
weird going on with memory sizeing/usage at boot time. I'm getting
"Out of memory -- System halted".

I seem to remember some discussion about making sure binutils was
current: I'm using Anything else I should know about?

Bob Tracy | "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist- "
Firewall Security Corp. | - Last words of Union General John Sedgwick, | Battle of Spotsylvania Court House, U.S. Civil War