Subjectprogramms has segmentation fault error only in linux, but not in Solaris
Hi,

I am not familiar with linux kernel development. Now I am having a
problem of a programm (sipd server) only has segmentation fault when it
runs in linux. When the same programm (binary compiled in Solaris) runs
at Solaris, no segmentation fault. I used gdb to look at when it runs at
linux, it says:

__pthread_sighandler (sig=-1073744808) at pthread.c: 319
pthread.c: 319: No such file or directory

I thought pthread.c is kernel or system programm. I have no idea why it
is happened and no idea how to fix it because I am not the one to write
the sipd server code (I am only a user of sipd server).

Any help or hint would be very appreciated.

Regards,

Sue Zhou
Research Engineer
CSIRO Telecommunications and Industrial Physics
PO Box 76, Epping NSW 1710
Australia
Fax: +61-2-93724340
Phone: +61-2-93724490
Email: szhou@tip.csiro.au

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:53    [W:0.032 / U:0.076 seconds]