SubjectRe: [Linux1394] IEEE1394: Development issues

jeff,

you and your work were not subject to my last mail. I did not mention you
nor have you or your work in mind when writing my last mail.

point of contact> Use the mailing lists
linux1394-devel@eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at for developer (programming issues)
linux1394@eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at for general posts like announcments,
non-programming questions.
To prevent spam, you have to subscribe to the lists first before posting.