SubjectRe: Patch 2.2.10 is wrong
Keeping linux up to date does not only mean the kernel but also the tools
etc. The only distro allowing this is the unstable debian distribution. I
am running daily upgrades of the distro with the super apt tool. Get out
of the stoneage not only with the kernel but also with the corresponding
tools. It really is possible and I have done it that way for a long time.

patch has been changed a long time ago by the way.

On 14 Jun 1999, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> Alan> The patch is fine. You need to get a non prehistoric version of
> Alan> the patch program (eg patch v2.5)
>
> Alan> [and before Orc gets going, yes you can build patch v2.5 with
> Alan> libc4]
>
> Now it would of course be nice if patch v2.5 didn't have a totally
> fucked up behavior and changed the behavior of command line
> parameters.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:1.265 / U:0.036 seconds]