    SubjectRe: Ken Thompson interview in IEEE Computer magazine (fwd)
    Janardhanan Radhakrishnan wrote:
    > There is no good universal document which can tell you where to
    > use which storage classes and which tells you about good and elegant
    > code constructs which will make debugging an enjoyable proposition.
    > I was just mentioning that.

    Can you give an example of such a document for another project? That
    sounds like something from which a _lot_ of software projects could
    benefit (I'm thinking of Mozilla, as always), and it'd be nice to have
    an example of a good one from which to start.

    114273.19 109336.30

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.020 / U:18.440 seconds]