SubjectRe: Ken Thompson interview in IEEE Computer magazine (fwd)
Hi Richard.

> What seemed negative to me was how he said NT was bad and Linux
> was worse. That he considers Linux *worse* than NT was rather
> surprising.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised to find that he didn't, but the
magazine's sub-editor is a devoted NT fan who changed it to read that
way, and the editor didn't spot the change...

I've seen just this happen in the past, so know how easy it is...

Best wishes from Riley.